Sunday, December 2, 2007

Book Review: An Inconvenient Book

Over the Thanksgiving holiday I had the pleasure of reading "An Inconvenient Book" by Glenn Beck. I have to say it was a most pleasurable experience. In Case you don't know him, Glenn has the third most popular radio talk show in America and the fastest growing commentary show on cable news which can be seen on CNN several times each week night. His no nonsense, take no prisoners humorous style is on full display in the book. He tackles many of the major problems facing America and the world with simple common sense and also deals with a few not so important issues with brutal honesty. The book is an easy read and at times I found myself laughing out loud. If you are conservative like me and are sick of inside the beltway politics and inaction, Glenn offers a strong dose of reality and applies middle American Values to the issues we face.

No comments: